Sunday, December 7, 2014

Time to Mix Things Up

Hello to those that still follow my blog - I've lost way over half of my followers. I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I hope to change that, so thank you for being patient with me and sticking around!

I've decided I'm going to mix things up a bit. My blogs may have some VDO in them, but I am also going to post personal things, opinions about A LOT of stuff, what's going on in my life, news, places I go/went to, perhaps some of my own writing (mainly poems), reflect on other people's point of views on different topics, etc. In other words, it's going to be a bit different, but I feel in a good way; at least I'll be writing/posting again.

So, instead of it being "All Things Vincent," it'll be blogs written by me about whatever I feel like writing about whether it's about a TV show or an article I just read. I have several topics already I want to post about, but I need to change the look of my blog as well as the title so those out there that are new to my blog and may happen to just stumble upon it by accident may give it a read. Don't get me wrong, I still love Vincent and will occasionally post something about him as well as my other favorite actors, I just don't want to be limited to what I write and inevitably post on here.

I hope you guys continue to read my blog and post some comments every now and then if a post interests you. Feel free to also make suggestions or give me ideas to write about. Thanks again for being patient with me. I look forward to blogging and sharing my thoughts and opinions with you!


 ~Snyder~

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good,girl.. mix it up post away..*greeneyesbell*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you post. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete