Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Goren's Back

This is more a less a challenge from Criminal Intent Musings. What's the challenge? If you have a favorite picture of Goren's back, post it on your blog and then return to Criminal Intent Musings' blog and add your link so everyone can enjoy.

It sounded simple enough, I knew the exact shot I had in mind because it's always been a favorite and I love this episode. Well, it turns out I didn't have a picture of it. So I ended up buying the episode, Depths, on iTunes and then spending hours and hours doing screen caps. One screen cap turned into another and before I knew it, I had hundreds of screen caps of him!

Anyway, here is the picture I chose:

And because I can, I just have to add one more:

  

Well, it is a picture of his back...side. =)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...that will be an amazing collection. Love these two adds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the man himself, YOUR choices are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHhhh, Snyder, Depths is my absolutely favorite "hot Bobby" episode. I could watch it over and over and... This ep. was the first place I looked for my "back" cap as well.
    These caps are great. Good job! But that "bottom" shot is Fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa Snyder! Have always loved that first one, but have never noticed the second. ooophfff! Way to go!! And about the screen-capping; It's like eating chips, you can't stop at one!
    Thanks so much for "playing"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this episode,and that first back shot,woooo!!,(its getting hot in here)lol...FANTASTIC!..that back and those shoulders..*sigh*...and that second pic,welll...it goes without saying why its absolutly delish,hehe...another job well done my dear...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. havers - It most definitely is. A lot of ass shots of him. =X Whoops! *blushes* Glad you like.

    vivB - Thank you, Viv.

    SnarkAngel - It's good to see you on here! I know you've been really busy. Glad you like my choices. There were so many to choose from!

    Beverly - Mine too! Omg, for some reason in Depths (and the episode Want) he looks amazing!!! *growls* Great minds think alike! Thanks, I like that 'bottom' shit, too.

    Quietfire - Welcome to my blog and thanks for the follow! Yes, isn't that first one awesome. What's not to love? I love how we can see his butt, too and his sleeves are rolled. Yummy! As for the screen caps, you're very right about that. =)

    greeneyesbell - I think everyone loves this episode. I know you enjoyed the back shots of Bobby. Of course *ponders* who doesn't? =) And thanks!

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh THUD. Not. Able. To. Say. Anything. Coherent.

    ReplyDelete